June 26, 2017, 04:48:33 AM

Author Topic: Bass' Rants  (Read 2208 times)

Offline bass hagg

• Administrator
  • Cool Points: 65535
Bass' Rants
« on: December 14, 2011, 08:12:30 PM »
If you want chess, buy Chessmaster. I want to run around and shoot bitches, not strategicly plan out taking a team dump. I played a Dice-made multiplayer game, two actually, and they both sucked shit. Therefore, yet another Dice-made online experience does not pique my interest. You guys enjoy your team based furniture pyramid building game.

Team coordinated poo
 :hero: :evilsmile: :evilsmile: :evilsmile:
 :skippinglikejoe: :skippinglikejoe: :skippinglikejoe: :skippinglikejoe:
:poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

I got the money, the power, and the finesse to roll one deep with a hundred thousand around my neck

Offline Clay in Loozyanna

• Mojo Factory Staff
  • Cool Points: -342
Re: Bass' Rants
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 11:02:48 PM »
Classic Bass!  I almost spent my gift card at Best Buy on BF3....actually decided to get Smurf Dance Pary on the Wii for the little one.  I'm still trying to get over the need for another account and the SPAM mail that follows.

Saints<LSU<Special Olympic All Stars

Offline bass hagg

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 01:39:54 AM »
I picked up the new Assassins Creed and Saints Row 3. They had a lot of stuff on sale. Lots of copies of Battleturd still remain.  :hihi:

I got the money, the power, and the finesse to roll one deep with a hundred thousand around my neck

• Mojo Factory Staff
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 11:04:34 PM »
My company has a points reward incentive that I didn't even realize I had..had a ton of points and had to spend them..got Battlefield 3  :whaa:

Offline bass hagg

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 01:45:59 AM »
So sad...

• Mojo Factory Staff
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 03:09:00 AM »
Sorry to dissapoint...guess peer pressure got to me.  Doubt i'll even play mp, just had to spend my points before losing them.  If it makes you feel better, I also got (for the wii) Black Eyed Peas Dance party, Dora adventures, and Toy Story Adventures.

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Cool Points: -3028
  • The Wallabee Champ
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 02:56:29 PM »
My son loved the Toy Story 3 game..

Oh and you'll play the MP.  :evilsmile:

Offline bass hagg

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 02:59:40 PM »
Haven't had anything rant-worthy in a while but I came across something yesterday. I went through a stage where I was buying warrantys from an outside company called Squaretrade.  Bought 3 year warrantys on a tv, my 400 disc dvd player, and xbox #2.  It dawned on me that my xbox may still be covered, and it is. Good news for me.
I initiated a claim on my xbox two months ago and my status said they have not received a copy of my receipt. I never sent it due to the warranty being approved. So I emailed verification of my receipt twice and never got a confirmation email like I was supposed to. This was 2 months ago.
Fast forward to yesterday. I finally call these guys to see what's up with my receipt. Low and behold, they say they never got it. I go through the whole account verification process with Talip from Timbuktu, then he transfers me to Habib. He gives my the same email address that I had previously sent it to. So now frustrated from being blown off by someone who barely speaks English, I start emailing my receipt. I kept emailing it until I got a confirmation message. I must have sent it 15 times. Lol.
Point being, if you're in customer service, serve the customer. Updating your Facebook status can wait.

Offline bass hagg

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 09:06:04 PM »
If the Turd doesn't put out a playable demo for Forza Test Drive, they officially become the biggest bunch of money grubbing buttholes. Especially after I heard from Clay that the season pass is $50!!! 

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • The Wallabee Champ
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 10:11:36 PM »
They had a "big announcement" coming this week... today in fact.  Many of the T10 general section ppl speculated it would be the Horizon demo(or its release date)

Piss poor rant by the way... tisk tisk I'm disappointed.  :sigh4:

Offline bass hagg

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2012, 02:35:38 AM »
Do you really want me to lay out everything wrong with Turd 10?  I don't have enough free time as it is.  :snore:

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • The Wallabee Champ
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 04:03:35 AM »
No... Just a few run on sentences with lots of adjectives and a touch of foul language. There didn't seem to be usual anger present in this little rant. Haha

Offline bass hagg

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2012, 04:22:34 AM »
Doesn't bother me as much as it would if I was actually getting the game.

• Mojo Factory Staff
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2012, 04:58:21 PM »
Demo available 10/8....if you play online you get a "special" Gearbox BJ edition paint job on some worthless vehicle. 

I agree with Ed, your rants are getting weak, waiting on the rant you will have after playing that terrible RE6 game.

Offline bass hagg

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2012, 05:40:00 PM »
I'm only about an hour into it so far. The demo did not do the game justice at all. What's not to like? 3 different character campaigns to choose from. Co-op campaign is cool.  So eat a D.

• Mojo Factory Staff
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 07:10:01 PM »
Probably the most untouched portion of the COD games from a MOJO perspective is Zombies, and if we don't take advantage of it in the next installment we are probably missing out.  The video they have out is awesome looking....I think this game will be fun.  Now, the first time I get popped in the face by eddie tap tap tapping that shitty m14....i promise I will drop a microburst airtranmitting fart wave on his ass...see him get up from that. :smackleft:

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • The Wallabee Champ
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2012, 08:00:28 PM »
  Now, the first time I get popped in the face by eddie tap tap tapping that shitty m14....i promise I will drop a microburst airtranmitting fart wave on his ass...see him get up from that. :smackleft:
Is this the treatment I get for skipping out on MW3? Haha..

I served so much rapelsauce in blops!! Bass n Will: pfffft  :pandalaugh:

Offline bass hagg

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2012, 08:20:29 PM »
  Now, the first time I get popped in the face by eddie tap tap tapping that shitty m14....i promise I will drop a microburst airtranmitting fart wave on his ass...see him get up from that. :smackleft:
Is this the treatment I get for skipping out on MW3? Haha

I served so much rapelsauce in blops!! Bass n Will: pfffft  :pandalaugh:
Whatever  :prrrt:  They could have arrested Clay and I for how bad we raped clowns on HQ. Clay needs to find his game so we can get the feel for the game again before the new one drops.  :hero:

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • The Wallabee Champ
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2012, 12:12:26 AM »
In HQ... Your like Corporal Uphem in Saving Private Ryan.  :nana-o:  :underpillow: lmao

Offline bass hagg

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2012, 12:58:19 AM »
More like Rambo Norris Terminator Jules Winfield.  :wind: