August 23, 2017, 03:11:58 AM

Author Topic: Prestige!  (Read 1696 times)

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Cool Points: -3028
  • The Wallabee Champ
Prestige!
« on: November 14, 2010, 11:33:43 PM »
Not sure if any one is close or has done it....prolly Joe Yankee.

I'm wondering what you loose/get to keep when you do it? 

Offline M0J0eYankee11

• Mojo Factory Staff
  • Cool Points: -95
    • Email
Re: Prestige!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 02:44:30 AM »
i'm at 47  won't prestige till i learn what the good combos r in the came but u lose everything money guns perks everything... only thing u keep r playercard backgrounds lol

by friday i'll post somthing up here with the best guns/perk combos in the game

so far the galil with scavenger  sleight of hand an ninja is workin for me lovely   ninja really isn't a must because the sounds system in the game is the worst ever and u can't even hear some one running with out it and i have turtle beaches 41 which is the best head set in the game.....

1 tip is to have the 1st launcher as ur 2nd weapon can shoot down the spy planes and kill ppl

Offline Clay in Loozyanna

• Mojo Factory Staff
  • Cool Points: -342
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 03:59:59 PM »
I prestiged last night.....spent all my left over credits on bullshit for my playercard.  Best weapon by far is the Galil and the Skorpian.........I find that running Scavenger, Slight of Hand and Marathon has been best for me.  I like not running out of bullets.  I do have a stealth mode for some of the big maps in TDM, lots of noobs running around staring at the radar waiting for non-ghosts to come out and that shit sucks.  Also, finding I am a big fan of the decoy grenade.....throw that bitch out there and sit back and get atleast 3 kills....doesn't work as well in a room full of higher ranked guys, but the lower guys don't quite get it yet.

By far this is my favorite COD.....
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 04:11:58 PM by HLR mod4clay »

Saints<LSU<Special Olympic All Stars

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • The Wallabee Champ
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 05:51:35 PM »
I got the decoy last night and found it worked great on noobs and vets when playing Domination or HQ.  Draws out the campers that sit on the flags.  The motion sensor is great for defending as well.

Also loving the SAM turret, no one uses it but me it seems.  I've knocked out tons of spy planes and choppers, helps alot and is easy to get at 4 kills.

I'm at level 42 right now and think I have everything I need but the Commando rifle.  So I might as well start grabbing up player card shit.

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • The Wallabee Champ
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 05:52:34 PM »

Offline bass hagg

• Administrator
  • Cool Points: 65535
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 05:57:48 PM »
I wish I could play. Soon, very soon.

I got the money, the power, and the finesse to roll one deep with a hundred thousand around my neck

• Mojo Factory Staff
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 06:25:44 PM »
Commando not as good as I thought it would be...but it is pretty cool to look at.

Gonna work on using hardline as a perk a lot more, hardline pro you can change carepackages and the odds go up that you get better ones.  I'll probably use k/s 4,5,6...you can change the SAM turret as well as the sentry gun, guy got 3 chopper gunners last night doing that in one match.....he kicked some major ass

Offline JoeperkinS

• Cool Points: -80
  • 'I Came I Saw I Conquered
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 07:52:29 PM »
Commando not as good as I thought it would be...but it is pretty cool to look at.

Gonna work on using hardline as a perk a lot more, hardline pro you can change carepackages and the odds go up that you get better ones.  I'll probably use k/s 4,5,6...you can change the SAM turret as well as the sentry gun, guy got 3 chopper gunners last night doing that in one match.....he kicked some major ass

Commando is awesome  :hero:

Niiiiiiice @ hardline

King Cunt =]!!!

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • The Wallabee Champ
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 03:54:58 PM »
Prestiged last night...  :hothot:

Offline bass hagg

• Administrator
  • Cool Points: 65535
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 06:46:04 PM »
Nice. I hit level 38 yesterday and unlocked the AK. "Freedom got an AK". Finally a gun with some ass behind it.

I got the money, the power, and the finesse to roll one deep with a hundred thousand around my neck

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • The Wallabee Champ
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 09:55:41 PM »
I'll agree with you that the Stoner is ill, but the AK is  :oo:

Before I prestiged, I put full auto on the CZ25 pistol... the one thing I missed in this game was my G18's, this will suffice nicely.  Nothing like dumping a pistol clip in a dumb fuck running at you full speed.  prrrrrrrrrrt-tah.

• Mojo Factory Staff
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 11:52:44 PM »
The hardline trick works.  It took me about 4 maps to get all the challenges done and I changed my killstreaks to Sam Turret, Care Package and Sentry gun.  Got 4 chopper gunners and 2 dogs and tons of other cool shit....

Offline M0J0eYankee11

• Mojo Factory Staff
  • Cool Points: -95
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2010, 03:51:33 AM »
even thou i hated doin it i'm about to prestige again  FML!!!!!!

Offline Kensei FX

• Cool Points: 0
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2010, 07:19:50 AM »
prestige tonight for 2nd time, because i like the emblem, and i think im gonna stay on pstg 2