October 18, 2017, 01:14:38 AM

Author Topic: Heyyy  (Read 1672 times)

Offline RjaY Rockin it

• Cool Points: -1
Heyyy
« on: August 14, 2010, 08:28:09 PM »
Hey guys,

Been looking through the FM3 TM forums and came across your P53 22B and I have to say, I am massivly impressed. I myself am new to tuning in FM3 and am currently trying an A600 EVO 6 (although I will be building evo's and scooby's for Tsukuba, Hoping I can get into the 54/5's as a starter as Im not the fastest driver, also I am not the best painter so my cars are simply one colour 90% of the time, i'l spent more time on the paint when I get the tune somewhere near where I want it. I have been trying to find your 53 Tsukuba replay but I can't seem to find it, any hint on where to look?

Anyways, little about me; My name is RJ, im 20 and from England, dropping it to say 'hey'. My frav cars are the scooby's, evo's and skylines so these are the cars I will be building whilst trying to become a better driver, tuner and painter.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 08:48:10 PM by RjaY Rockin it »

Offline Bayless 39

• Mojo Factory Staff
  • Cool Points: 18
    • International Simulation Racing Association
    • Email
Re: Heyyy
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 05:08:22 AM »
The replay is in the MOJO Factory SF.  Best of luck in your FM3 adventures!!

Offline RjaY Rockin it

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 09:31:54 AM »
Thanks, found a few 22B replays of Tsukuba :), And thanks, Just trying to figure out in my head which parts to add to the new Evo6! Balancing the parts out is killing me lol. Any tips for building a car for Tsukuba? Im trying to get it as light as possible with as much torque as I can whilst keeping grip, keep changing parts around lol. Does this setup look at least half decent for a serious Tsukuba Hot Lap?

490hp
424 lb-ft
2,331 lbs

SPEED: 6.2
HANDLING: 5.9
ACCELERATION: 7.8
LAUNCH: 9.0
BRAKING 6.1

My old build had around 505hp but lost it around tight corners such as the 2nd to last corner of Tsukuba before the straight, This car has much more grip as im now also using the fora aero wing and bumper. My times at the moment arent even close to the 55mark (57.908) but that might be down to the fact iv only just started racing with NO assists for the first time. The tune I have on it at the moment seems okayish considering its my first on FM3, I rekon im loosing seconds a lap on corners by not balancing my throttle good enough and loosing traction coming out of them. Iv tweeked the damping just need my driving skill increased! Iv also just realised, there is near to NO evo's anywhere near the top of the Tsukuba times, is this due to noone wanting to race evo's or is an A Class evo just not capable of a a 53/54 lap time?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 03:47:41 PM by RjaY Rockin it »

Offline ChiefSlapUhHo

• Mojo Factory Staff
  • Cool Points: 54
  • Coach K sucks ram penis!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 04:51:09 PM »
First off welcome to the MOJO site RjaY!  :hi:

Think an EVO would be capable of a 54 but not a 53. Send me a FR  GT: MOJOSlapUhHo  and I will help you work a build for the car.
nahnahbooboo

Offline RjaY Rockin it

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 05:01:24 PM »
Well then, il just try go for the fastest evo at Tsukuba, which to be honest, even a high 55 wil do that.. NONE on the leaderboards as far as far as I could see? Anyways, thanks man, I sent you a FR.

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Cool Points: -3028
  • The Wallabee Champ
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 05:10:28 PM »
I've been playing with an Evo 6 in B class for Tsukuba, and think it might do better on-line wise in B than A class.

Offline RjaY Rockin it

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 05:33:31 PM »
I can't do B class at all, not enough P.I for mods IMO, cant get enough grip or if you do, loose alot of power, I can never balance the two in B class, so I stay well away lol, Id just be well happy if this car gets into the 54's even 55's so it becomes fastest evo around Tsukuba.

57.381 - slowly getting faster and faster :)
56.114 (test track) - 56.8xx leaderboards.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 10:06:06 AM by RjaY Rockin it »

Offline RjaY Rockin it

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 12:59:35 PM »
Gone faster again with a hybrid of mine and Slap's evo6, 55.998 which makes me in the top 1% for the first time on FM3, Hate seeing people using TCS and AUTO.. Anyways, fastest Evos on Tsukuba 53.998 Evo6!, 54.429 Evo9 and 54.050 Evo10. (OKAY IV JUST REPLAYED THE 53 SECOND EVO AND THE REPLAY WAS OF A 69 Z, SO I WENT BACK TO THE LEADERBOARDS AND WHERE IT SAID EVO 6 IT NOW SAYS 69 Z, UNSURE IF ITS MY GAME OR THE LEADERBOARDS THATS GLITCHING BUT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE FASTEST EVO 6 AROUND TSUKUBA? URGH) Yesturday when I was scanning through the leaderboards for some reason no evos popped up in the top 1,000! but today, there everywhere  but rescanning and around 90% of the ones i saw 10 mins ago are now different cars, i.e replay evo 9 54.429 and it ends up being a 22B... :\ lol, owel, thanks for the help slap, using some of your tune and some different parts iv got into the 55's so im happy :),

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • The Wallabee Champ
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 01:17:39 PM »
Go to forzamotorsport.net, that's a more accurate LB than in-game.... its frusterating to have to go there to check if your the "fastest this".... but its much better than in game, which changes at will like you noticed.

The fastest Evo in A class, is an Evo 6 at #140, Hellisan from Tuning AG has it at 54:518. 

Offline RjaY Rockin it

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 01:39:30 PM »
Go to forzamotorsport.net, that's a more accurate LB than in-game.... its frusterating to have to go there to check if your the "fastest this".... but its much better than in game, which changes at will like you noticed.

The fastest Evo in A class, is an Evo 6 at #140, Hellisan from Tuning AG has it at 54:518. 

Thanks mate, yeah it was a pain in the ass to scroll through 2,000+ times to then realise there wrong.. or changed lol. Hmm looks like i need to knock 1.4xx seconds off, better than I thought! allthough unsure if ME or the CAR can give it an extra 1.4 seconds, dont know where i'd find it, i think im pretty clean and fast on all corners but one? and i doubt thats a 1.4 second corner. il keep pushing anyways.

I had an idea, I added some chuck norris to the paintwork and I went 0.145 faster! haha

« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 02:50:46 PM by RjaY Rockin it »

Offline JoeperkinS

• Cool Points: -80
  • 'I Came I Saw I Conquered
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 08:32:33 PM »

And a very good evo too!!

King Cunt =]!!!

Offline RjaY Rockin it

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2010, 09:32:11 PM »
I diddn't say it wasnt? ;) and I kinda guessed it was by the 54 it posted!, im getting closer though, I doubt il even get close though, I cant manage a fast way around turn 5! Kickslide or slam the anchors on...

Offline RjaY Rockin it

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 03:30:54 PM »
After finally smashing into the 55's like I started out to do, I now believe the car can go a lot faster than my skill will allow, I have therfor released it here http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/4165221/ShowThread.aspx#4165221

If anyone picks it up please make sure to give me some feedback on it here http://www.forzamotorsport.co.uk/showthread.php?t=21455

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • The Wallabee Champ
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 06:54:02 PM »
Saw your thread and commented... I'll give it the ol college try later tonight.  I'm not half as fast as some of the fuckers around here, but Tsukuba is one of my better tracks.