August 21, 2017, 04:38:06 PM

Author Topic: Former PLOPer dropping in!  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Chessrook

• Cool Points: 0
    • Email
Former PLOPer dropping in!
« on: June 27, 2010, 08:57:21 PM »
hey guys, some of you may remember me, I was a seller in Forza 2 for Wargrim and then later PLOP/WWPLOP, then i went to law school and had to give up the box.....anyway recently graduated and got my box back, of course had to give FM3 a run so here I am saying hi.  Nice to see you guys have struck out on your own and the shop/webpage/cars are all looking really awesome.  So anyway I'm just starting out on FM3, trying to race some of the season play and shake some rust off before I get into multiplayer.  Of course, I'm low on cash and Bass has already helped out a ton but I'm looking for some free tunes for any of the cars you earn during the season play such as the shely stang and Focus RS.  If you know of any I'd love it if you'd swing them my way.  I'm saving up my cash now so I can complete my newly started mojo factory collection, and also trying to figure out exactly how to navigate the storefronts and everything, also trying to figure out what garages have put out must have multiplayer cars so i can get some tried and tested cars in my garage.  If there is anything out there I must have, i'd appreciate a point in the right direction!

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Cool Points: -3028
  • The Wallabee Champ
Re: Former PLOPer dropping in!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 01:27:13 AM »
Whats up Cheese!  ;D Congrats on graduating.

I'm sure we can send some career cars/cheap ones to build, your way.  Credits are tough to come by, so hit up Bass for them often! lol

Offline Bayless 39

• Mojo Factory Staff
  • Cool Points: 18
    • International Simulation Racing Association
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 05:49:01 AM »
Congrats on completing law school!!!

Offline Tonyp126

• Mojo Factory Staff
  • Cool Points: 220
  • Your Mom loves my cock
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 01:56:10 PM »
Awesome, congrats on graduating Law School!

If you need anything, let me know, I'll build some cars for you and gift them over.  We are rich by any means because of the crapped storefront system, but I know how it is having no credits.   

...Lick My Mojo....

Offline K0sM

• Administrator
  • Cool Points: -10001
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 09:23:39 PM »
ChessRook! Hee cool, so you were not man enough to game an study at the same time eh?