October 17, 2017, 12:09:11 PM

Author Topic: Oops....  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Cool Points: -3028
  • The Wallabee Champ
Oops....
« on: January 09, 2010, 07:28:18 PM »
I was so s*** faced last night, that I took my K/D ratio from a respectable 1.06, brought it down to 1.02 in one drunken session. LOL.

Tequila+MW2=Fail
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 07:26:06 PM by ThatMojoGuyEddy »

Offline bass hagg

• Administrator
  • Cool Points: 65535
Re: Opps....
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 08:00:03 PM »
I think you meant oops instead of opps.  I was looking for a discussion of the ops in the game.

I got the money, the power, and the finesse to roll one deep with a hundred thousand around my neck

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • The Wallabee Champ
Re: Oops....
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 07:26:51 PM »
opps again... i mean oops

Offline K0sM

• Administrator
  • Cool Points: -10001
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 07:51:41 PM »
OEf.. Tequila..  everything fails with that stuff around..

and as long as you in your 'I can't have my way with Forza so I'm not playing' mood, Go pick up Mass Effect 2.

It's officially the best xbox360 game, ever. check www.gamerankings.com

And don't go all RPG is not for me BS.. because it's a very very good shooter as well.

And it has sexy time! Loads of it :)

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • The Wallabee Champ
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 11:54:11 PM »
I'm a chill drunk, but I turn into an aggressive asshole on too much tequila....lol.

My brother picked it up, and said the same... best game ever.  He's got the first one and said I should play that before ME2. 

I do hate RPG's, but this didn't look like the ones I remember, turn based fighting, Final Fantasy... ick! Never understood the fun in those, especially when action/FPS took off.

Offline GoonDog365

• Cool Points: 0
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 11:15:45 PM »
I like this topic as I had similar with MW2.  The wife went around a friends house and I fancied a JD and Coke so I went to the shop and came back armed with a litre bottle of JD, 2lt bottle of Coke (full fat) and a bag of ice.
I do not remember my wife coming home or going to bed and when I awoke in the morning the bottle was empty.
Next night I went rugby training and friends told me I was playing with them the night before running around shooting every thing that I was not meant to (trucks, trees, buildings and team mates).  The next day I had over 15 friends requests who I knew nothing about.

Good times

Offline wargrim

• Vagrant Hobo
  • Mojo Factory Staff
  • Cool Points: 5
  • cross-mojulation
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 03:27:16 AM »
If you are going to play me2 I'd advice you play ME one first. Just know that the combat system in 2 is more like a rainbow six vegas style and more fluid that the first.  Don't fret the shooting in the first.  Due to decisions you can make it's a shame to play me2 with no import.